I don't know how this started, but I'll keep the cogs moving.
I got tagged by
! She's an amazing 3D artist and I love the way she poses and moves her doll "Saphy"! You should check on her work if you haven't already!
Since I'm busy doing mostly unimportant things outside my pc, and am very lousy to upload my stuff, you might just know me by my comments (if you know me at all
So... about this stuff:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs.
7. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
Ten things about me:
1. I'm kind of a redhead... mixed with gold locks... blue eyed, thin and tall guy. I'm in my early thirties and I enjoy life as it comes! Every day has a new surprise for me!
2. I was born a Tuesday 13th November.
3. I'm a philosopher, a smiler, and I love playing group sports!
4. I'm build with such a low body fat level that I froze myself to the point I can't move muscles if I don't wear the proper long sleeved shirt on cold days.
5. My favorite food is lasagna! (Saphy, you copycat!)
6. Just like my Norse origins, I'm quite fond on beer... and whisky, and whatever booze is on display.
7. I do not smoke... I used to, for a while, but my lungs started to ache.
8. I like to party, to play RPG games like AD&D, pc games, and to learn new stuff everyday!
9. My favorite color is Ultramarine blue, my favorite noise was my cat's purr, my favorite feeling is a girl's breathe on my collarbone, my favorite smell is the forest!
10. The next thing on my "what-to-do list" is: finish the drawing I promised to
The questions for me to answer:
1. If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be?
I'd be a tiger. I'm a large-enough-mammal/predator (me likes meat!), I walk in silent (my grandma insisted on me having a bell around my neck), I'm quite agile, fast and I like to play in the dark.
2. Describe the perfect Sunday
Drink on my hand, straw hat on my head, lying on a hammock, a pool nearby and a sexy lady unclothed swimming there.
3. Rum, vodka, beer, coffee or tea ?
"or"... can't it be "and"? as in "all of them"? (plus some more?)
4. Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?
really? since I got my cellphone all numbers are placed the same
5. When was the last time you did something for the first time?
Last week! I did my degree exam on university!
6. What was the scariest moment of your life?
A frigging earthquake!! I live on the 5th floor of a 27th floor tower!! $#!+ movved like hell and I thought it will collapse over me, leaving me as flat as a paper!
7. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
because folding a square box is easier than a round box... and because you can put garlic sauce and extra tomato sauce on the corners!
8. Why isn't the word 'gullible' in the dictionary?
crap... I fell for it!! >.<
9. What are you doing right now?
eating an apple and answering this stuff!
10. Do you still love me after all these silly questions ?
My Questions for you
1. What makes you smile?
2. Is the sky blue because of the ocean... or the ocean is blue because of the sky?
3. If you could create your own pet, what wold it look like?
4. Rain forest or desert?
5. Which is the best book you ever read?
6. Which is the most disappointing movie you have seen?
7. Do you work for living or live for working?
8. Which is the star you always look for in the night sky?
9. When alone... do you get bored?
10. About friends: "more the merrier" or "less but the best"?
now... I have to tag people... let me see...
The amazing people I follow! I just hope they want to participate